Closing the gender gap in technology has the power to change lives as it can provide access to a whole new world of opportunities for both women and young girls. Giving female youth the right kind of resources and training is the first step in creating an inclusive tech economy where everyone gets to contribute and generate incomes for themselves and their families. Consulnet is putting together a rigorous training program to help women teach coding as well as other necessary skills to ensure that they can start their careers in the technology industry.
- Entrepreneurial skills: Workshop and discussion on learning entrepreneurial vision, understanding effectuation theory and creating business model canvas
- Financial Literacy: Introduction to basic bookkeeping, costing, budgeting and forecasting
- Soft Skills: Time management, effective communication, conflict resolution and leadership
- Solopreneurial Skills: Setting up a portfolio and polishing social media presence, writing proposals, tools for productivity and collaboration
- Awareness session on Workplace Harassment and HR Law
Note: This course if Free of cost for the right candidate, grab your seat today.
Duration: 80 Hours